Punjab Basic Pay Scales 2007 Notification.
All Administrative Secretaries to Government of the Punjab.
2. The Principal Secretary to Governor, Punjab, Lahore.
3. The Military Se,secretary to Governor, Punjab, Lahore.
4. The Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Punjab, Lahore.
5. All Heads of Attached Departments in the Punjab.
6. All District Nazims in the Punjab.
7. All-District Co-ordination Officers in the Punjab.
8. The Secretary, Provincial Assembly, Punjab, Lahore.
9. The Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore.
10. The Registrar, Lahore High Court, Lahore.
11. All-District and Sessions Judges in the Punjab.
12. The Director-General, Audit & Accounts(Works),Lahore.
13;_ The Director-General, Audit, Punjab, Lahore.
14. The Chief Pilot, VIP Flight, Lahore.
Subject: REVISION OF BASIC PAY SCALES ANO ALLOWANCES- 2007 OF
CIVIL EMPLOYEES OF PUNJAB GOVERNMENT (BS-1 TO 22)
I am directed to state that the Governor of the Punjab has been pleased to sanction Revision of Basic Pay Scales and Allowances for civil employees of the Government of the .. pµnjab in BPS-1 to BPS-22, with effect from 1.7.2007, as detailed below:-
Basic Pay Scales:
PART-I – BASIC PAY SCALES
The revised Basic Pay Scales, 2007 shall replace the existing Basic Pay Scales, 2005 as shown in the Annexure to this notification. Fixation of the Existing Civil Servants
i) The basic pay of an employee in service is fixed in the Revised Basic Pay Scale on point to point bas1s
stage corresponding to that occupied Basic Pay Scales, 2005.
ii) In case of Personal Pay being· drawn basic pay beyond the maximum continue to draw the revised rates.
Fixation of Pay of the Existing Contract Employee,
i) Contract employees whose appointments have been made in the prescribed pay scales of the posts and are drawing salary in the Basic Pay Scales, 2005, their pay shall be fixed in the Revised Basic Pay Scales, 2007 with effect from 01-07-2007 in the prescribed manner.