Punjab Basic Pay Scales 2015 Notification
All Administrative Secretaries to Government of the Punjab.
2. The Principal Secretary to Governor, Punjab, Lahore.
3. The Military Se,cretary to Governor, Punjab, Lahore.
4. The Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Punjab, Lahore.
5. All Heads of Attached Departments in the Punjab.
6. All District Nazims in the Punjab.
7. All District Co-ordination Officers in the Punjab.
8. The Secretary, Provincial Assembly, Punjab, Lahore.
9. The Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore.
10. The Registrar, Lahore High Court, Lahore.
11. All District and Sessions Judges in the Punjab.
12. The Director General, Audit & Accounts(Works),Lahore.
13;_ The Director General, Audit, Punjab, Lahore.
14. The Chief Pilot, VIP Flight, Lahore.
REVISION OF BASIC PAY SCALES & ALLOWANCES OF CIVIL SERVANTS
OF THE PUNJAB GOVERNMENT (2015)
I am directed to state that the Governor of the Punjab has been pleased to sanction Revision of Basic Pay Scales & Allowances with effect from 1st July 2015 for the Civil Servants of the Punjab Government as detailed in the succeeding paragraphs:
2. PART-I (PAY)
Revision of Basic Pay Scales:
The Basic Pay Scales – 2015 shall replace the Basic Pay Scales – 2011 with the effect from 01.07.2015 as contained in the Annexure to this Notification.
3. Fixation of Pay of the Existing Employees:
i) The basic pay of an employee who was in service on 30.06.2015 shall be fixed in the Basic Pay Scales – 2015 on point to point basis, i.e., at the stage corresponding to that occupied by him/her above the minimum of Basic Pay
Scales – 2011.
ii) In case of Personal Pay being drawn by an employee as part of his/her basic pay beyond the maximum of his/her pay scale on 30.06.2015, he/she shall continue to draw such pay in the Basic Pay Scales – 2015 at the revised rates.
4. Fixation of Pay on Promotion:
In cases of promotion from a lower to higher posts/scale before the introduction of these scales, the pay of the employees concerned in the revised pay scale may be fixed and so enhanced that it would not be less than the pay than would have been admissible to him if his promotion to the higher post/scale had taken place after the introduction of these scales.